متشکرم

lionking_1360
چهارشنبه 30 شهریور 1384, 07:45 صبح
سلام
با استفاده از Oracle DBA

Achchan
چهارشنبه 30 شهریور 1384, 08:32 صبح
Hi,

I think you want a GUI rather than working in command line,Am I right?
So there are plenty of tools but one of them you may find useful in Oracle Enterprise manager Client or shortly OEM which is installed together with server on 9i and previous versions or seperately using other CD in 10gR1, .
Navigate to security folder in left side tree and go to users subfolder.You can create a new user just by some clicks.Obviously you should have priviledge to do so.
2.You asked how to create a service,I think you should tell us more.What do you mean by service?Is that windows background services for oracle?Or you are in a "Real Application Clustering" environment? Tell the story so maybe someone could help you!
-Best wishes and feel free to mail me : baronc_rampantc@yahoo.ca

SRS534
پنج شنبه 31 شهریور 1384, 23:07 عصر
مرسی دوستان
من با همین روش user می سازم ولی از tns اشکال مگیره
در مورد سرویس دو تا دستگاه داریم با هم شبکه روی هر دو اوراکل ولی بانک روی بکی از دستگاها است خوب باید بک نام سزویس مشترک داشته باشیم تا از یک بانک بتونند بخوانند.

Achchan
شنبه 02 مهر 1384, 07:58 صبح
If your database is on one of those machines so there is no need to create a service(Install Oracle database) on the other machine.Just install Oracle client or better "Instant client" on the second machine to enable it leverage the Oracle Net services to connect to first machine.
Post your actual error for example:ORA-12154 and therefor we can help you better.
-Best wishes and feel free to mail me: baronc_rampantc@yahoo.ca