PDA

View Full Version : استفاده از فلش با شرایط خاص

بابک زواری
یک شنبه 13 آذر 1384, 23:59 عصر
وقتی که در صفحات وب خودتون از ActiveX فلش استفاده میکنید معمولا فایل فلش مربوطه در کامپیوتر کاربر استفاده کننده از این صفحه ریخته میشود ( در قسمت Internet Temperory ) میخواستم بدونم که آیا راهی هست که جلوی این کار رو گرفت ؛ یا اگر با کمک نرم افزاری که فایلهای فلش رو Capture میکنن ؛ نشه این فایل رو دریافت کرد ؟

fardadja
سه شنبه 22 آذر 1384, 05:09 صبح
First of all: Sorry I do not write in Farsi. I can't write in Farsi on this system. Sorry!

Well, I think disabling caching for that page should work. I do not think it is possible not to let the user download the Flash movie. The browser has to download it to be able to show it to the user. Basically, a browser is just a typical programme connecting to the web-server. It's just like JavaScript codes. Some people ask "Is there a way to hide the JS codes from the user?!" Well, at most they can be in another file and be called in the main page (like: src="someplace/somefile.js") but I say one thing in the reply: You have to consider that the user IS able to see whatever the browser can see. It is easily possible to write a programme which has a similar functionality to a browser but actually shows all the responses from the server. none

There are some ways to disable caching in browsers. One of them is to use a META tag. I enclose the code:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
You should put this in the HEAD section of your web page.

There is a more effective way as well. It's to set some HTTP Headers. Since it's a bit more complicated than the first one, I need to know what language you're using then I'll be able to give the code for you.

But my advice is do not worry about Flash movies that much. If you select "Protect from import" option when publishing the movie, it's supposed to work.

Hope I could help. Would be happy to answer any questions if I know the answer! ;) none
Fardad

MiRHaDi
شنبه 17 دی 1384, 00:45 صبح
سلام
خیلی راحت بگم دیگه :)
نه ! نیست :)
کپچر کردن صفحه رو فقط اینجوری میتونی جلوشو بگیری که نشونش ندی :)
بای