PDA

View Full Version : Large Databses

sima10
چهارشنبه 12 مهر 1385, 17:35 عصر
Hello
I'm looking for the available techniques for making report from a large database. a database with more than 30000000 records.
please help me if it's possible
Thanks

sarami
چهارشنبه 12 مهر 1385, 19:02 عصر
You can make this report .whats your problem?

AminSobati
چهارشنبه 12 مهر 1385, 19:51 عصر
www.sql-server-performance.com

sima10
چهارشنبه 12 مهر 1385, 21:32 عصر
Thanks for your quick replies
The question is about the techniques to get the most possible rapid queries from a LARG DB
I want to be aware about the role of OLAP or some other tools in BI-Bussiness Inteligent- and find some dedicated solutions of SQL Server, to get the more optimum queries
any guidance from you can be a beneficial help

Regards

AminSobati
شنبه 15 مهر 1385, 20:49 عصر
دریافت گزارش، صرفا به خاطر حجمش مربوط به مبحث OLAP نمیشه. شما ممکنه در سیستم OLTP هم گزارش سنگینی بخواین تهیه کنین. OLAP امکان تهیه گزارشات پیچیده و خاص رو فراهم میکنه، صرف نظر از پارامتر حجم!
پس فکر میکنم سوال رو باید کمی دقیق تر مطرح کنید. آیا مشکل شما با حجم اطلاعات هستش یا نوع خاصی از گزارش رو باید تهیه کنید؟

sima10
شنبه 22 مهر 1385, 21:51 عصر
Thanks for your reply
In fact the outstanding factor of this problem statement is the bulky volume of Data, and as a second parameter we can focus on complexity of some reports
But at the first step I want to write the most optimum SQL Scripts for approximately 6,000,000 record of Data

AminSobati
دوشنبه 24 مهر 1385, 19:25 عصر
مسلما داشتن ایندکسهای مناسب و بهینه نوشتن Query حرف اول رو در افزایش Performance میزنه. بعد از این، استفاده از Indexed View، RAID و ... کمک میکنند. اگر در SQL Server 2005 کار میکنید، میتونین از امکانات Partitioning استفاده کنین