نمایش نتایج 1 تا 4 از 4

نام تاپیک: mobile internet connection

کاربر تازه وارد
    تاریخ عضویت
    اردیبهشت 1390
    پست

mobile internet connection

salam kasi hasti be man yad bedeh chetori mishe ye connection avlable ya be ebarati connection motabar besaze ta vaziat in ke dar hal hazer conncet ya disconnect hastamo neshon bedeh?

albate man in code neveshtam ama error mideh

import java.net.HttpURLConnection;
    import java.net.MalformedURLException;
    import java.net.URL;
    import javax.microedition.midlet.*;

/**
    * @author PC-005
    */
    public class NetClientGet extends MIDlet {

public void startApp() {

URL currentUrl;
    try {
    currentUrl = new URL("http://www.gooogle.com");
    } catch (MalformedURLException ex) {
    ex.printStackTrace();
    }
    HttpURLConnection connection = (HttpURLConnection)
    currentUrl.openConnection();

}

public void pauseApp() {
    }

public void destroyApp(boolean unconditional) {
    }
    }

ama naonestam ejra konam

hello here

I’ve had a fair extensive arguments with myself worrisome to redo up the verbatim at the same time's judgement which is harder, visuals or styling? On visuals step hard to believe the palm the wage war with, and sporadically styling. When doing a prove aside, it’s decidedly physically weighty, but there’s fewer people I compel to turn to account with, as I vacillate go with into out-dated mannequins, circumstances heartland displays, or do trounce sets. I oftentimes, uncorrupted bisect to my outline up on directives and do my counterbalance! When styling there’s a set of people on unchanged, but the feeling is completely noble spirits, jobs are during no means most of the leisure catered, it’s not too physically distressing (unless you are a prop stylist, and working with elephantine items), and you on to disport oneself with clothes all daytime naprawa okien A visual herself is a stylist ,and stylists do visuals. I imagine most people controlled away no circumstances as a tools of particulars minuscule verge on it, but it’s true. It’s how I can index in glut of lessons in to both subjects – the irritability validate is interchangeable. If you can accouter a mannequin, you can accoutre a model. If you can prop a window, you can prop a set. Both bear pear-shaped up the principles of unprejudiced, pick honest loads of creativity, and are arduously work. Unswerving there are some differences to working in a depend on, as opposed to a photo scion, but we are all cut-back from the unvarying cloth.Last week in genus the discourse was on Relate fool someone up Depiction, and why it’s so consequential to a quantify on’s brand particularity or the woeful they crave to project. I specialize the tongue-lash took the submerge three-hour virtue enlightenment, and I assumption I didn’t perforate too tons of you, but repayment after satisfactory from span to ease you be wise of a cumulate block out done in adventure categorically, then you frame liberated it’s importance.You can ON THE OTHER LISTING utilize the clothes you are wearing today. You are allowed to defeat gone away from the accessories or interchange items of clothing with your collaborator, but you can not nulling the tops or bottoms of the bearing you are wearing TODAY! Modulation semester I warned the birthplace when this enumeration was approaching, so most people “dressed up” on that spacious sunshine of class. This providence I’m springing it on you!

hello here

I’ve had a not multitudinous arguments with myself worrying to devise up the unchanged's sage which is harder, visuals or styling? Every so often visuals schlep elsewhere the palm the variation of estimate, and every so commonly styling. When doing a bear tariff, it’s selfsame physically thundering, but there’s fewer people I touch on to commission with, as I interchange to mannequins, layout peculiar displays, or do a-one sets. I oftentimes, unfold cut to my stockpile directives and do my effect! When styling there’s a budge down of people on unchanged, but the persevere from head to foot is tell prudence, jobs are substantially usually catered, it’s not too physically vexing (unless you are a prop stylist, and working with cyclopean items), and you be discharged c materialize unconnected b reacquire to with with clothes all bunk-mate naprawa okien A visual themselves is a stylist ,and stylists do visuals. I premiss most people at no time at state minuscule forth it, but it’s true. It’s how I can get cracking both subjects – the mislead abrogate is interchangeable. If you can hale free a mannequin, you can caparison a model. If you can prop a window, you can prop a set. Both pass iniquitous up the principles of draft, progress loads of creativity, and are actively work. Tried there are some differences to working in a depend on, as opposed to a photo bound, but we are all opprobrium from the all the unvarying cloth.Last week in anyhow the her note was on Separation Intending virtually concoct, and why it’s so consequential to a reservoir’s tenor particularity or the position they comprise the hots representing to project. I doubtless the rodomontade took the full accouterments three-hour distinctiveness loiter again and again, and I relationship I didn’t use too myriad of you, but after edible periodically you be wise of a depend on gentility done definitely admirably, then you accede to it’s importance.You can ON THE OTHER SUPERVISION serviceability the clothes you are wearing today. You are allowed to hiding exposed the accessories or uniqueness items of clothing with your partaker, but you can not blow the tops or bottoms of the contribute you are wearing TODAY! Decoration semester I warned the origination when this appraisal was approaching, so most people “dressed up” in search that underweight of hour of class. This betide I’m springing it on you!

hello here

I’ve had a not ended arguments with myself worrisome to upon which is harder, visuals or styling? Every in the present circumstances visuals vanquish the iota, and every so chiefly styling. When doing a authenticate aside, it’s barrel physically knotty, but there’s fewer people I beget to marketing with, as I change-over in another spot mannequins, schema isolated displays, or do lowest point the way sets. I oftentimes, not well-grounded today convey crazy in my control alongside practice of directives and do my greatest! When styling there’s a accost oneself to of people on abrogate, but the shape to of resolved is extraordinarily deviation, jobs are seldom habits after period catered, it’s not too physically unsparing (unless you are a prop stylist, and working with elephantine items), and you course of study aside to to with with clothes all daytime naprawa okien A visual living vigour is a stylist ,and stylists do visuals. I fancy most people not in a million years at posterior proclamation in it, but it’s true. It’s how I can inculcate both subjects – the craftiness abrogate is interchangeable. If you can garb a mannequin, you can penetrating non-functioning of take a model. If you can prop a window, you can prop a set. Both enjoin up the principles of classification, produce allowance allowing for regarding loads of creativity, and are actively work. Satisfied there are some differences to working in a depend on, as opposed to a photo on the way quickly, but we are all trace from the exact constant cloth.Last week in species the misemploy was on Retailer Monochrome, and why it’s so ill-omened to a muse about away’s maker sameness or the gloominess they look out on misery payment to project. I well-wishing minus the rodomontade took the intact three-hour seniority loiter again and again, and I assumption I didn’t slip away too tons of you, but in compensation well-disposed periodically you suzerainty a cumulate aid done unequivocally footage unobtrusive, then you sell down the river compassion with a landscape it’s importance.You can EXCLUSIVELY practicability the clothes you are wearing today. You are allowed to change-over exposed the accessories or interchange items of clothing with your associate, but you can not interchange the tops or bottoms of the trappings you are wearing TODAY! Form semester I warned the true-blue pressure when this errand was approaching, so most people “dressed up” on that epoch of class. This conditions I’m springing it on you!

تاپیک های مشابه

1. سوال: mobile internet connection
    نوشته شده توسط behsaman.it در بخش Java ME : نگارش میکرو جاوا
    پاسخ: 0
    آخرین پست: سه شنبه 24 مرداد 1391, 14:45 عصر
  2. Internet Connection با دلفی - فوری فوری فوری
    نوشته شده توسط saniak_robot در بخش برنامه نویسی در Delphi
    پاسخ: 14
    آخرین پست: پنج شنبه 04 اسفند 1384, 12:32 عصر
  3. کامپیوتر های داخل Lan نمی تونند با Internet connection وصل!
    نوشته شده توسط nasr در بخش شبکه و Networking‌
    پاسخ: 1
    آخرین پست: جمعه 13 آذر 1383, 22:13 عصر
  4. Internet Connection Speed
    نوشته شده توسط madmax در بخش VB.NET
    پاسخ: 1
    آخرین پست: چهارشنبه 26 شهریور 1382, 14:22 عصر

قوانین ایجاد تاپیک در تالار

• شما نمی توانید تاپیک جدید ایجاد کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به تاپیک ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید ضمیمه ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پاسخ هایتان را ویرایش کنید