نمایش نتایج 1 تا 3 از 3

نام تاپیک: پیام عجیب تلگرام برای ریپورت

پیام عجیب تلگرام برای ریپورت

با سلام
    دوستان به نظرتون برای رفع ریپورت تلگرام چیکار کنم؟ از رباتش اقدام کردم که همچین پیامی داد.!

کد HTML:
    Spam Info Bot, [13.11.16 11:22]
    Hello! I’m Telegram’s official Spam Info Bot. I can help you find out if your account was limited. I’ll also explain why this happens and what you can do to regain the full functionality. Send /start to launch me.

@Aliii, [23.11.16 17:17]
    /start

Spam Info Bot, [23.11.16 17:17]
    Dear @Aliii,
    I’m afraid some Telegram users found your messages annoying and forwarded them to our team of moderators for inspection. The moderators have confirmed that you’ve been sending spam.

Unfortunately, your account is now limited. You will not be able to send messages to people who do not have your number in their phone contacts or add them to groups and channels. Of course, when people contact you first, you can always reply to them.

@Aliii, [28.11.16 13:12]
    This is a mistake

Spam Info Bot, [28.11.16 13:12]
    If you think the limitations on your account were applied by mistake, you can submit a complaint. All complaints will be reviewed by the team’s supervisor. Please note that this will have no effect on limitations that were applied with a good reason. Would you like to submit a complaint?

@Aliii, [28.11.16 13:12]
    Yes

Spam Info Bot, [28.11.16 13:12]
    Great! Please confirm that you have never sent this to strangers:
    - Unsolicited advertising of any kind
    - Promotional messages
    - Shocking materials

Did you ever do any of this?

@Aliii, [28.11.16 13:13]
    No! Never did that!

Spam Info Bot, [28.11.16 13:13]
    Great! I’m very sorry if your account was limited by mistake. Please write me some details about your case, I will forward it to the supervisor. Why do you think your account was limited, what went wrong?

@Aliii, [28.11.16 13:13]
    Dear Telegram Support,

My Telegram account has been spammed suddenly and I cannot send message to any contacts whom I don’t have their number, if I am the chat starter.
    Kindly help to fix the issue and remove the spam report.

Best Regards.

Spam Info Bot, [28.11.16 13:13]
    Thank you! Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Our team’s supervisors will check it as soon as possible. If this was a mistake, all limitations will be lifted from your account soon.

Spam Info Bot, [28.11.16 15:29]
    Dear @Aliii,
    Your complaint has been reviewed by the team’s supervisor. Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the limitations. We are worried that we can't guarantee our users' safety from unwanted messages, should this account be released again. 

Remember that you can always message your mutual contacts and reply to anyone who messages you first.

نقل قول: پیام عجیب تلگرام برای ریپورت

آخرش به من گفت :

کد HTML:
    Dear @Aliii,
    Your complaint has been reviewed by the team’s supervisor. Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the limitations. We are worried that we can't guarantee our users' safety from unwanted messages, should this account be released again. 

Remember that you can always message your mutual contacts and reply to anyone who messages you first.
    الان به نظرتون چیکار کنم؟

کاربر دائمی آواتار debugger
    تاریخ عضویت
    اردیبهشت 1387
    محل زندگی
    Turkey
    پست

نقل قول: پیام عجیب تلگرام برای ریپورت

Delete Account بزن و بعد 24 ساعت دوباره اکتیو کن یا اینکه Reset بزن . البته فکر نمی کنم ریست کردن را بتونی انجام بدی همون دیلیت بزن

تاپیک های مشابه

1. ارسال پیام با php برای تلگرام
    نوشته شده توسط jamejam123 در بخش طراحی وب (Web Design)
    پاسخ: 9
    آخرین پست: سه شنبه 29 فروردین 1396, 22:21 عصر
  2. پاسخ: 5
    آخرین پست: پنج شنبه 28 آبان 1394, 13:34 عصر
  3. پاسخ: 3
    آخرین پست: شنبه 10 مرداد 1394, 07:16 صبح
  4. پاسخ: 0
    آخرین پست: پنج شنبه 16 آذر 1391, 19:09 عصر
  5. پس زمینه برای ریپورت
    نوشته شده توسط hrshojaei در بخش C#‎‎
    پاسخ: 1
    آخرین پست: جمعه 09 آذر 1386, 21:51 عصر