PDA

View Full Version : متن طولانی در text box

vahid_d_0101
دوشنبه 18 آبان 1388, 22:46 عصر
با سلام بچه ها م میخوام متن زیر را داخل یه تکست باکس یا لیبل قرار بدم و متن هم هر چند بار یک بار عوض میشه و نوشته های جدیدی جایگزین میشه ولی نمیدونم چه جوری اونو قرار بدم یعنی وقتی مینویسم text1.text = متنم را وارد میکنم اخطار میده و باید متن را پشت سر هم قرار بدم

Lesson Introduction
Going to the airport can be a very intense experience. You have all your bags, passport in your hand, and trying to find the right airline counter! Today we will learn in English how to check your luggage and talk to the airline attendant at the counter so that you can board your flight! Have a great trip!

A: Next plea`any bags.
B: Yes, I'd like to check three pieces.
A: I'm sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage, at twenty kilograms each, plus one piece of carry-on luggage. I will have to charge you extra for the additional suitcase.
B: What? Why! I am taking an intercontinental flight! I'm flying sixteen thousand kms! How am I supposed to only take two, twenty kilo bags? That's absurd!
A: I am sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do. You cannot board the flight with that large bag either. Carry-on bags must fit in the over-head compartment or under your seat. That bag is clearly too big.
B: Now I see. You charge next to nothing for an international ticket, but when it comes to charging for any other small thing, you charge an arm and a leg! So tell me, miss, how much will I have to pay for all of this.
A: Let's see... six hundred and twenty-five US dollars.
B: That's more than my round-trip ticket!

DLL_DLL
دوشنبه 18 آبان 1388, 23:14 عصر
خاصیت MultiLine را True کن .
در صورت نیاز از RichTextBox استفاده کن.

vahid_d_0101
دوشنبه 18 آبان 1388, 23:28 عصر
همون کاری که گفتید کرده بودم ولی درست نشد شما یه لحظه همین مطن را داخل تکست باکس قرار بدید ببینید چه جوری میشه

niko2008
دوشنبه 18 آبان 1388, 23:47 عصر
همون کاری که گفتید کرده بودم ولی درست نشد شما یه لحظه همین مطن را داخل تکست باکس قرار بدید ببینید چه جوری میشه

این متن حتی بزرگتر از اون هم در RichTextBox هم جا میشه بی زحمت ازمایش کنید؟

xxxxx_xxxxx
دوشنبه 18 آبان 1388, 23:49 عصر
بعد از اینکه خاصیت MultiLine رو True کردید. تکست باکس رو به این صورت مقداردهی کنید:

Text1.Text = "Lesson Introduction" & vbCrLf & _
"Going to the airport can be a very intense experience. You have all your bags, passport in your hand, and trying to find the right airline counter! Today we will learn in English how to check your luggage and talk to the airline attendant at the counter so that you can board your flight! Have a great trip!" & vbCrLf & _
"A: Next plea`any bags." & vbCrLf & _
"B: Yes , I 'd like to check three pieces." & vbCrLf & _
"A: I 'm sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage, at twenty kilograms each, plus one piece of carry-on luggage. I will have to charge you extra for the additional suitcase." & vbCrLf & _
"B: What? Why! I am taking an intercontinental flight! I'm flying sixteen thousand kms! How am I supposed to only take two, twenty kilo bags? That's absurd!" & vbCrLf & _
"A: I am sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do. You cannot board the flight with that large bag either. Carry-on bags must fit in the over-head compartment or under your seat. That bag is clearly too big." & vbCrLf & _
"B: Now I see. You charge next to nothing for an international ticket, but when it comes to charging for any other small thing, you charge an arm and a leg! So tell me, miss, how much will I have to pay for all of this." & vbCrLf & _
"A: Let's see... six hundred and twenty-five US dollars." & vbCrLf & _
"B: That 's more than my round-trip ticket!"

ramsess
سه شنبه 19 آبان 1388, 07:35 صبح
دوست من متوجه نشدم شما موقع ذخيره كردن توي بانك مشكل داريد يا موقع runtime و فقط روي فرم مي خواين نشان داده بشه؟