PDA

View Full Version : سوال: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation در Visual Studio 2010

aminramezan
دوشنبه 10 خرداد 1389, 22:33 عصر
سلام
من Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate رو نصب کردم و حالا که می خوام برنامه رو اجرا کنم اول صفحه اول (آبی ) باز می شه و بعد که زبان پیش فرض را انتخاب می کنم پیغامی زیر رو میده Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation وبعد که OK می کنم به کلی از VS خارج می شه . کسی می دو نه راه حل چیه؟ ویندوز من هم XP SP3 است. این رو هم اضافه کنم که VS 2008 روی سیستمم هم نصبه و من هم ، زمان VS 2010 رو نصب کردم. البته VS 2008 مشکلی نداره ولی VS 2010 این مشکل رو داره.
ممنون.

aminramezan
سه شنبه 11 خرداد 1389, 13:13 عصر
دوستان کسی نیست جواب مارو بده؟
من دیروز سرچ زیاد زدم . یک مطلب هم پیدا کردم ولی به دردم نخورد.
این هم مطلب اون سایت:
Hi, same problem here. I've search the internet for a solution, but nothing found. This happend:

OS-History:
After my Vista(32bit) everyday reports errors and shows blue-screens I decided to try Win7RC1(64bit). One day later I get a blue-screen too, that says "MEMORY MANAGEMENT". But: my memory is ok, I've tested it using Memtest86+. After the next blue-screen I get another error, pointing to the JMicron-Driver (Vista do not show this!). After I replace the driver downloading it from another place, than JMicron (there are no new drivers on their page, I don't known why...), there are no more errors and blue-screens. YEAH!

Current OS-Problem:
Everything is well, but if I try to download a file, that file is always corrupted. I'm using IIE8 and Firefox, nothing helps. If I download the file using another PC (the file is then ok), then I can copy that file to the PC (using a MemoryStick) and then there is no problem to extract the file oder install it. I think, that there is another problem with the network drivers (or network stack of Win7). But I don't known, what I can do...

Current VS2010-Problem:
After I download VS2010 using the other PC (because Win7 corrupted the download), I could install VS2010. The first time I could start it and load/convert an old VS2008 program. Then I went to the Options-Screen and want to change the language. There was only "english" so I choosed "take the same language as the OS" (and my OS is German). After the necessary restart I first saw the blue VS2010-Splashscreen and a short time after that the error "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" occurs. This happens now every time I want to start VS2010.

What I tried without success:
- Auto-Repair VS2010
- Reinstall of VS2010

Maybe you can find parallels between all the problems...

Edit:
Because this post here was marked as the answer for our problem (but it is NOT the real answer), I copied my real answer to the problem to this post here :)
----------------------
I searched for the reason of the error and I found out, that in my case the problem was (as axpected) the language setting. If I choose "same as the os" under Options/Environment/International Setting, then I get the error, as described. My OS is german and I think, that there is a missing if (doIHaveTheLanguage(myOsLanguage)) ... ^^.

The simple solution to this is to delete the Value "UILanguage" under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\ 10.0\General" or to change its value to "0x409", which is english i think.

این هم لینک سایت که مال خود MSDN هست:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/setupprerelease/thread/ef4990d4-3eba-4968-aff5-6857f4c62290

aminramezan
سه شنبه 11 خرداد 1389, 20:57 عصر
با ممنون از شما دوستان عزیز که بسیار سریع پاسخ دادید!!!!!!!!!!:قهقهه:
خوب مهم نیست مشکل حل شد.
دوستانی که مثل مشکل من رو دارن راه های زیر رو برن تا مشکلشون حل بشه:
1- به Run از منوی start بروید و تایپ کنید regedit
2- سپس در registery editor به کلید زیر بروید:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Session Manager\Environment
سپس در آنجا داده ای وجود دارد به اسم windir که مقدار اون %SystemRoot% است ونوع اون احتمالا REG_SZ است و مشکل همینجا است. اون کلید رو پاک کنید و روی صفحه کلید راست کنید و سپس از منوی new گزینه REG_EXPAND_SZ رو انتخاب کنید.
3- سپس اسم اون کلید رو همون windir بزارید و مقدار اون رو هم همون %SystemRoot% بزارید.
4 - سیستم و ریست کنید.
حالا باید درست شده باشه و از VS 2010 لذت ببرید.

mohsen_60
دوشنبه 22 فروردین 1390, 11:54 صبح
ممنون از شما.
من حدود دو هفته در گير اين مشكل بودم و با راهنمايي شما به راحتي مشكلم حل شد.
موفق باشيد

praised63
دوشنبه 12 اردیبهشت 1390, 21:41 عصر
سلام.
من هم مدتی درگیر این مشکل بودم و با راهنمایی شما حل شد.
ممنون

zzzzesht
یک شنبه 13 آذر 1390, 09:56 صبح
دقیقا مشکل با این تغییر درست میشه.... این طوری هم میشه انجام داد:

1.راست کلیک روی My Computer و انتخواب Properties

2.رفتن به تَب Advanced و انتخواب گزینه Environment Variables

http://barnamenevis.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=78707

3.در قسمت پایین Edit کردن گزینه ی windir

http://barnamenevis.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=78706

4.وارد کردن مقدار C:\Windows به جای %SystemRoot%

http://barnamenevis.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=78708

5.نهایتا ذخیره و خروج