PDA

View Full Version : یک فولدر شامل چندین عکس را به صورت 2 عکس در یک صفحه یا 4 عکس در یک صفحه تبدیل کنم

ali_abbasi22145
چهارشنبه 30 خرداد 1386, 09:53 صبح
سلام
من می خواهم یک فولدر شامل چندین عکس می باشد را به صورت 2 عکس در یک صفحه تبدیل کنم(مونتاژ کنم) و یا 4 عکس در یک صفحه تبدیل کنم (اگر فولدر سه عکس داشت یکی جای خالی باشد).
مثل عکس زیر:

dkhatibi
چهارشنبه 30 خرداد 1386, 18:13 عصر
خوب مشکل چیه؟
فایلها را یکی یکی بخون. در صورتی که خطایی رخ نداد اونو نو I,age بگذار.

ali_abbasi22145
شنبه 02 تیر 1386, 09:25 صبح
خوب مشکل چیه؟
فایلها را یکی یکی بخون. در صورتی که خطایی رخ نداد اونو نو I,age بگذار.

سلام
من می خواهم مثلا 4 عکس در یک فولدر را به صورت یک صفحه نمایش دهم که چاپ کنم(همین را نمی توانم).
حالا اگر روشی دیگر مثلا بتوانم 4 عکس به صورت یک عکس مونتاژ کنم مثل شکل بالا تا بتوانم آنرا چاپ کنم هم مشکلم حل می شود.

ali_abbasi22145
یک شنبه 03 تیر 1386, 10:51 صبح
سلام
یکی از دوستان گفت با StringList می توانی اما من در تب های دلفی هرچه گشتم پیدا نکردم این کامپوننت را کسی می داند کجاست؟

m-khorsandi
یک شنبه 03 تیر 1386, 13:25 عصر
کامپوننت نیست، یک کلاس هست به نام TStringList .

dkhatibi
یک شنبه 03 تیر 1386, 15:58 عصر
البته ارتباطش با اون کاری که شما می خواهید بکنید مفهوم نیست.

ali_abbasi22145
دوشنبه 04 تیر 1386, 12:43 عصر
البته ارتباطش با اون کاری که شما می خواهید بکنید مفهوم نیست.

سلام
این سوال از پشتیبانی REPORTBUILDER و جوابش:

We do not have the resources to code all solution for all customers. But ReportBuilder and Delphi are great developer tools that enable developers to write code required to implement these types of solutions.
First step is to write some code that can build a list of image file names for a specified directory/folder path.
Second step is to store the list of image file names in a TStringList.
The ReportBuilder JITPipeline component can be used to provide data access to items in a string list. For examples see the JITPipeline tutorial in the RB Developers Guide. Also run, RBuilder\Demos\Reports and select the NoDatabase section. There are JITPipeline demos in that section.
Nard Moseley
Digital Metaphors
Dear Nard,
Please send me a sample demo for me because this is problem for some developers.
Also some developers ask me and I have not solution for them.
Best regards,
Ali Abbasi
"Nard Moseley (Digital Metaphors)" <support@digital-metaphors.com> wrote:
You can use ReportBuilder’s TppImage and TppDBImage components to print images.

You can use Delphi and/or Windows to get information about what files are in a folder.
One approach would be to build a StringList of the image files that reside in a given folder. Then use the RB JITPipeline to provide datapipeline access to the filenames. And use DBImage inside the report to connect to the JITPipeline fieldname that contains the image filename.
Best regards,
Nard Moseley

Dear Nard,

Please help me I can see preview and print some photos of a folder 2 photos per a pages or 3 photos per a pages and … similar attachment photos.
If print photos with original resolution then is better for me else
If you have problem with resolution (resolution >= 300 DPI) then covert resolution to 300 DPI.
Best regards,
Ali Abbasi