نمایش نتایج 1 تا 2 از 2

نام تاپیک: سئوالاتی در زمینه برنامه نویسی پایگاه داده تحت وب

Talking سئوالاتی در زمینه برنامه نویسی پایگاه داده تحت وب

بر چه اساسی پایگاه داده تحت وب را انتخاب می کنیم؟

بر چه اساسی زبان برنامه نویسی پایگاه داده تحت وب را انتخاب می کنیم؟ (آیا نوع زبان برنامه نویسی،نوع پایگاه داده را معین می کند؟)

درباره پروژه های بزرگ پایگاه داده تحت وب در ایران چه می دانید؟

Smile

بر چه اساسی پایگاه داده تحت وب را انتخاب می کنیم؟
    Many things! Look at your own business needs.I think performance (Remember those boring times behind the iexplorer to load a page! ) and security (Because you show yourself to whole world) are most important cases in many situations
    بر چه اساسی زبان برنامه نویسی پایگاه داده تحت وب را انتخاب می کنیم؟
    Again many things! Your teams skills is the most important one in my personal feeling.I have seen some projects that fails because they wanted to use latest,bleeding-edge ,poweful technologies such as J2EE but their core development team were mainly procedural programmers,not willing to learn new technologies.

Success or failure of a software application is dependent strongly on database server and how is it be leveraged.This is the most important note I have ever learned. Most poweful technologies and development platforms can use database awfuly .So the result will not be interesting.
    Support of PL is another important thing: many vendors such as Oracle offer a variaty of tools for different platforms such as .Net (Search Oracle .Net tools),J2EE(Search JDeveloper,OC4J,SQLJ and oracle iAS),C/C++‎ (See Pro*C and Pro*C++‎)) even Cobol (Pro?*Cobol) and many other things
    MySQL offers many libraries for C ,C++‎,Perl,Eifell and ... and the list of DBMS vendors continues.

درباره پروژه های بزرگ پایگاه داده تحت وب در ایران چه می دانید؟
    Define *Big projects* so maybe someone can tell you about them.What is big in your opinion? Number of concurrent users? size of data? Amount of budget?

Just curious: Is this some kind of university assignment?! Joking!
    -Best wishes and feel free to mail me: baronc_rampantc@yahoo.ca

قوانین ایجاد تاپیک در تالار

• شما نمی توانید تاپیک جدید ایجاد کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به تاپیک ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید ضمیمه ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پاسخ هایتان را ویرایش کنید
  •